Big Tex Pro Wash is always looking for our next Rockstar team member! Are you a good fit?
Our Core Values:
- Reliability. Our clients rely on us to take care of their needs with as little hassle as possible, and we rely on our awesome team members to make sure that the client comes first.
- Trust. Our goal is to provide an exceptional service to our clients and make them feel safe and knowing that the job will be done right.
- Integrity. When the unexpected happens, we always do the right thing and take responsibility when things don’t go right. We are human, we make mistakes, and we own them.
Our Core Focus:
- To earn “Raving Fan” Clients and keep them for life.
- To provide a happy, fun and thriving work culture for our employees, and help them fulfill their long term life goals.
Our Current Openings Include:
- Field Technician
Do you want to be a part of a special company that emphasizes customer relationships and company reputation?
Do you want to be appreciated and recognized for your work?
Do you want to be empowered to help create an amazing company culture?
Do you have a history of outstanding job performance?
Will your previous employers have good things to say about you?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, we would really like to hear from you.
If all of the following statements are true, then we want to hear from you:
- You are a HAPPY person
- You dislike egos and “tough guy or girl” mentalities
- You Like Puppies
- REALLY hard physical work doesn’t scare you
- You’re teachable AND coachable
- You don’t mind working outside
If ANY of the following statements are true, then we DO NOT want to hear from you:
- You are an UN-happy person
- You hate puppies.
- REALLY hard work makes you cry
- You have a fear of heights
- You have attitude/negativity/ego problems
- You smoke, do drugs, or are a big partier
- Daily showers, shaving, and regular haircuts are not something that you are willing to do
**Field Techs must be able to lift over 50 lbs. easily and be able to carry ladders safely and you must not be afraid of heights.